Sunday, June 7, 2009

Training update from Jules

A new record for a routine run - 8miles. I'm really pleased with myself (click here for the route). It was not planned but I felt great so rather than returning along the usual I thought I'd go exploring. Next time I think I just run around the ring roads of Bicester! Much simpler.

Last week I ran the usual 6 mile session, then was away in Ireland and managed a good treadmill session one night - 25mins on a varying gradient profile program and a stiff walk up a steep incline for a further 15min and gentler 10min. Then the next night a repeat of the first 25min program.

This weekend we are hoping to do the night walk and as it is the last chance for a team walk we'll need to walk a long one - hopefully 50k+ to set us up for the event on the 18th/19th.

Remember - it's 100k in 30 hours. Please sponsor us if you have not yet done so!

No comments:

Post a Comment